Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Space Rock Opera



Obama won yesterday, and not that I care too much, but thank god Sarah Palin is nowhere near the white house. I mean, I could tolerate McCain I guess, but Palin seriously is the worst. But, she lost and I am happy because of it. To celebrate, lets talk Justice. With the combination of Daft Punk's A.L.I.V.E. tour and populatirty of Justice over the past 2 years, electronic music has made a strong and amazing comeback (if you wanna call it that). Justice's Cross was probably my favortie album of 2007. Other than remixes, they havent relased any orginal material since Cross. This is kind of old news in the blog scene, but recently they released a 4 part, original space rock opera that was used in some Dior fashion show thing. Part 4 is an all new original track that wasnt at the fashion show, and its amazing. The track(s) are called Planisphère and they were released for free online. It truly is classic, epic Justice. All 4 parts are below: Enjoy

Justice - Planisphère (Part 1)


Justice - Planisphère (Part 2)


Justice - Planisphère (Part 3)

Justice - Planisphère (Final)



And for some more good shit, one of my favorite Justice remixes:
Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Boys Noize Unreleased Turbine)

No comments: