Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Goodies


First, Happy Thanksgiving. Let us all be thankfull for good music. That being said, I was browsing the MP3 library today over at Stereogum, and I found one of the coolest remixes I think I've ever heard. It's a collaboration of Radiohead and Del Tha Funky Homosapien. I know, crazy right? Just listen to it...

Radiohead - Videotape (Amplive Remix Ft. Del Tha Funky Homosapien)

Also because I'm in the giving mood, I'm going to post some other good songs I think you will enjoy. The first one is from the Album Leaf, and it is guaranteed to put you in a nice, relaxing mood.

The Album Leaf - The Outer Banks

This one is from a band I just heard of yesterday and I love the song. Check it...

British Sea Power - Waving Flags

And finally, how about one more Radiohead remix, because I'm listening to it right now as I type and I like what I hear.

Radiohead - Nude (Holy Fuck Remix)



Lets all get eat and be lazy like this little guy...

No comments: