Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Culture of Gullibility

I love movies and I love reading about evolution and things of that nature. Patrick Goldstein of the LA Times wrote a very interesting article in his blog The Big Picture about the state our culture in the US is moving towards. Is our current way of living in US good or bad, I don't know. I do know that they way were moving as people is inevitable. Modern technology just keeps making life easier. Once you read it, you'll understand what I mean.

The Culture of Gullibility

And while I'm on this topic, Roger Ebert (Yes the movie critic) wrote a funny article on creationism and the bible. Both of which make me lose faith in humanity. (By the way. Sarah Palin thinks that creationism should be taught along evolution in schools. If she wins, were fucked)

Creationism: Your Questions Answered

No comments: