Saturday, October 11, 2008

LAZRtag and MIA




So I heard of these two guys out LA called LAZRtag and I'm pretty much obsessed with their original songs. They have the potential to become big in the electronic scene. Check out their best song, Detonate. They also do a lot of remixes, including a brand new Paper Planes remix. And while were on the MIA subject, she has possibly one of the worst live shows I've ever seen. I've seen her twice, and the both times she was so terrible. Stopping songs halfway through, repeating the chourus over and over instead of the words, etc. Seriously, I dont know if she was just too coked out for her own good, or just plain wasted. For her encore, her backup dancers had to push her to the front of the stage just to get her to sing, or talk or rap or whatever she does. Now, dont get me wrong, I love MIA. Been a hardcore fan since Arular. But I think that the sucess of paper planes has really gotten to her head. The song was good, in August 2007 when it came out. Now, if I hear it, the next song is immidatly pressed. But enough hate. LAZRtag is some good shit, right Merokee?

LAZRtag - Detonate (Listen!)

LAZRtag - Work Is Play

MIA - Paper Planes (LAZRtag Remix)

The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (LAZRtag Remix)

Crystal Castles VS Health - Crimewave (LAZRtag Remix)

BONUS!!!
Crystal Castles VS Health - Crimewave
The original is kick ass

1 comment:

GoodGooglyMoogly said...

Good post. didn't have that crystal castles.