Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little People

One of my favorite type of music is trip-hop, or hip hop instrumental, or whatever you wanna call it. Basically it is good beats usually without any MC or singer over it. I discovered Little People last year in the Level 1 movie, REALTIME, and the opening song Start Shootin' blew me away. It was definitely one of my favorite songs of last year. I can't find any of the tracks off their only album, Mickey Mouse Operation, but they do have some free bonus tracks on their website which I've posted below. But definatly buy, download, do whatever you can to get this album. The songs below are good, but don't do the album justice. Behind Closed Doors is very good, but I can see why the other two are only bonus tracks. Check out their website, (click on Little People) you can stream an album preview.

Little People - Behind Closed Doors (Full Version)

Little People - Lunar

Little People - Arboretum

DJ Shadow vs. Franz Ferdinand - Take My Organ Out (Little People Mash Up)


And just for shits, the REALTIME trailer for the movie where I first heard Little People...

No comments: